key funding areas
Our grants focus on three core areas:
Special focus on afterschool programs, college readiness, and experiential learning.
Special focus on mental health.
Special focus on case management, legal services, food security, and immigration.
Other grant making areas include arts & culture, military, public policy, informed citizenry, and human rights.
We ask that all applicants submit an initial grant request. After an internal screening process some applicants will be asked to submit a more comprehensive grant request. The initial grant request must include the following information:
- Your organization’s background
- Amount requested
- Brief description of specific projects for which funding is desired
- Specific description of how this grant seeks to improve life opportunities for youth and families
- Organization annual budget
- Program or project budget
- Contact information for the person who should be contacted regarding this request
- Board of Directors
- 501(c)(3) Determination Letter
The initial grant request must be submitted through our online system. You will be prompted for all required documents and information. Once you have created a user account, you will be able to save your progress and complete the initial grant request at a later time, if you choose. You will be contacted if more information is needed. Please click here to begin the process.
Saved and Submitted Applications/Submit More Information
To return to your saved application, view the status of your submitted application, or to submit more comprehensive information as requested, please click here.